Welcome to our comprehensive CNA training program, we will introduce you to the skills needed to provide quality care for patients as well as hands-on clinical experience.
You’ll learn alongside students just like you, learning skills that you can use in the real world.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be fully prepared to take the state certification exam and embark on a rewarding career as a certified nursing assistant. With 30 locations to choose from, we will help you find the ideal location to match your unique skills and interests. Take charge of your future today and contact us to learn more about our top-notch CNA training program.
Change Your Tomorrow, Today
- Low-Cost Fast-Track Career Training
- Small Class Sizes – You’re Never Lost in the Crowd
- Hands-On Scientific, Medically Based Programs
- Rewarding Positive Career & Life Changes
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES
Attendance is mandatory for all classes. All hours are regulated and mandated by the State of Michigan. If you are unable to attend all classes, please research additional dates.
Dates and times are subject to change.
2 Week Hybrid Program: Mon-Fri 7AM-3:30PM
- Virtual Class – July 31, August 1st, August 7th, 8th, 9th
- In-Person Class- August 14th-18th
- September 18th – 29th
October 9th – 20th
October 30th -November 10th
November 14-17 first week of school
November 27th – December 1st
December 11th – 22nd – last class of the year
Hybrid/Online Class Info
Week 1- Virtual
Week 2- in-person
- Tuition: $1650
- High-speed internet
- Must be 17 or older to enroll.
- Per the State of Michigan rules, you must be able to fluently speak, read, and understand English.
- Other requirements include the ability to complete Certified Nurse Aide job duties.