Welcome to our comprehensive CNA training program, we will introduce you to the skills needed to provide quality care for patients as well as hands-on clinical experience.
You’ll learn alongside students just like you, learning skills that you can use in the real world.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be fully prepared to take the state certification exam and embark on a rewarding career as a certified nursing assistant. With 30 locations to choose from, we will help you find the ideal location to match your unique skills and interests. Take charge of your future today and contact us to learn more about our top-notch CNA training program.
Change Your Tomorrow, Today
- Low-Cost Fast-Track Career Training
- Small Class Sizes – You’re Never Lost in the Crowd
- Hands-On Scientific, Medically Based Programs
- Rewarding Positive Career & Life Changes
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES
Attendance is mandatory for all classes. All hours are regulated and mandated by the State of Michigan. If you are unable to attend all classes, please research additional dates.
Dates and times are subject to change.
2 Week Hybrid Program: Mon-Fri 7AM-3:30PM
- March 29- April 14
- April 24- May 5
- June 19- June 30
- July 17- July 28
- August 14- August 25
- September 11- September 22
- October 23-November 3
- November 27-December 8
Hybrid/Online Class Info
Week 1- Virtual
Week 2- in-person
- Tuition: $1650
- High-speed internet
- Must be 17 or older to enroll.
- Per the State of Michigan rules, you must be able to fluently speak, read, and understand English.
- Other requirements include the ability to complete Certified Nurse Aide job duties.