Welcome toMission Point Nursing & Physical Rehabilitation Center of Detroit
We Are A Five Star Facility!
We have just received the highest rating for delivering quality care and customer satisfaction to our residents and patients — earning the highest Overall Five-Star rating!
Congratulations to all of our staff who made this happen – we couldn’t have done it without your dedication, compassion and professionalism.
Mission Point Nursing & Rehabilitation Center of Detroit is opening its doors in downtown Detroit in the Historic Lafayette Park District area in October of 2018
Our facility offers a wide continuum of nursing and rehabilitation services to help our residents reach their ultimate healthcare goals. We offer a comfortable and caring environment, always providing the highest level of quality, dignity, and respect for our residents. With our special focus on short-term and physical rehabilitation stays, Mission Point of Detroit provides our residents with access to highly trained and specialized nurses, therapists and caregivers, to ensure healthy and successful recoveries.
Our 59-bed nursing and rehabilitation facility consists of private and semi-private suites, each with its own bathroom and shower facility, private telephone, individual temperature control system and personal entertainment system.
Our facility is located in the heart of Downtown Detroit, and is within walking distance to Eastern Market, the Detroit Riverfront, the Dequindre Cut, Ford Field, Little Caesars Arena and Comerica Park. Also in close proximity to major Detroit hospitals, such as, Detroit Medical Center, Henry Ford Hospital and Karmanos Cancer Institute.
Our top-notch culinary team, with sourced local products from neighboring Eastern Market, provides a daily selection of healthy and nutritious meals, made to each resident’s particular preferences and needs.
Please contact us at 313-462-4362 or email@example.com with any questions you may have related to our exceptional services or to schedule a private tour.
- Licensed Administrator
- Director of Nursing
- Director of Census Development
- Physician/Medical Director
- Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
- Wound Care Team
- Dietary Manager
- Registered Dietitian
- Licensed Social Worker
- Therapeutic Recreation Director
- Environmental Services Director
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialty
- Stroke Rehabilitation Specialty
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Restorative Nursing
- Recreational Therapy
- X-Ray, Pharmacy and Laboratory
- Pain Management
- Wound Care Management
- Skilled Nursing Care 24 Hours a Day, Seven Days a Week
- Restaurant Style Dining
- Orthotic Training & Application
- Real-World Simulations
- IV Therapy
- Social Work and Discharge Planning
- Medication Administration
- Amputee Rehab
- Individualized Exercise Programs
- Dental, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Ophthalmology and Audiology
- Respite Care
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Bladder and Bowel Retraining
- Lounge with Cozy Fireplace
- Unlimited Visiting Hours
- Secured Courtyard
- Beautician/Barber Shop
- Religious Services
- Farm Fresh Locally Grown Produce
- Resident-centered Optional Menus
- Pet Therapy
- Healing Arts (Healing Touch, Massage Therapy)
Recover in our Private Subacute Rehab Suites…
- Personal Telephones with Private Numbers
- Personal Televisions
- Individual Room Thermostats
- Individual and Shared Bathrooms and Showers