Welcome toMission Point Nursing & Physical Rehabilitation Center of Ishpeming
EXPERIENCE THE FINEST IN PERSONALIZED CARE
At Mission Point of Ishpeming, we take pride in offering our guests quality, state-of-the-art medical care with a personal touch. Our friendly, experienced staff works with each guest one-on-one, to address their medical needs and to offer them the highest level of personal service and attention.
ADVANCED REHABILITATION & CARE
Whether you’re recovering from surgery, a hip or knee replacement or a stroke or heart attack, you can count on our team to provide you with a customized plan of care that will return you to your everyday life as quickly as possible. Our team of therapists create an intensive physical and occupational rehabilitation plan designed to meet the specific needs of each individual guest. Guests can rely on:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy offered up to 7 days a week
- State-of-the-art physical therapy equipment & pain management
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Home assessments are completed to ensure that upon discharge guests have the skills, equipment and necessary caregiver education for a safe transition to home
Please contact us at 906-485-1073 or [email protected] with any questions you may have related to our exceptional services or to schedule a private tour.
- Licensed Administrator
- Director of Nursing
- Director of Census Development
- Physician/Medical Director
- Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
- Wound care team
- Dietary Manager
- Registered Dietitian
- Licensed Social Worker
- Therapeutic Recreation Director
- Environmental Services Director
Mission Point of Ishpeming is proud to offer our guests a wide range of advanced healthcare services. Our clinical facilities feature the latest ancillary and diagnostic equipment, eliminating the inconvenience and difficulties of having to travel between physicians’ offices and hospitals for additional tests and treatment. Our experienced nurses and medical staff are also thoroughly trained to monitor complex chronic conditions and to assist with pain management.
Our healthcare services extend across a broad range of patient needs, including:
- Short-Term Rehabilitation
- Bariatric care
- Cardiac care
- Complex medical patients
- Gastrostomy Tube Feeding (G-Tube)
- IV Therapy (including but not limited to antibiotics and IV Fluids)
- Hospice care
- Oncology care
- Orthopedic care
- Pulmonary care
- Specialized wound care
- Stroke & other neurological conditions
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Wound care
A range of services support residents who live with the challenges of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. A complex condition, our specially-trained memory care team works to minimize its effects on the medical, physical and behavioral health of our residents. Our goal is to increase the level of function and engagement in a calm and safe environment.
At Mission Point of Ishpeming, we believe providing a relaxing, nurturing environment is an essential part of a quality rehabilitation regimen. To achieve that, we have fashioned all our spaces to provide a sense of tranquility and restfulness.
From our spacious suites to our complimentary amenities, our goal is to make our guests and their visitors feel supported and at ease.
Our amenities include:
- Private suites
- Large, flat screen TVs with cable
- Daily social and recreational activities
- Private community space available for family gathering or special events
- Free transportation to and from local appointments
- High-speed Wi-Fi
All our meals are carefully served using fresh ingredients and healthy recipes. Our certified dietitian ensures that all meals are nutritionally balanced and that all medical food requirements are met.